Murder most foul has happened at the gentlewoman’s club of the Crimson Debutantes, and on Valentine’s Day of all days. The only course of action is to call on club member Jane Ampson and her detecting partner Pureluck Homes to crack the contemptible crime.
The Sleuthhounds are on the case. Together they must monitor the movements of the club’s members, appraise (semi) fine art, dig into horticulture, and maybe even spark a romance between a certain feline detective and the club’s maid.
Play as both Jane Ampson and Pureluck Homes in this short mystery to locate the murderer before he has the chance to strike again.
Released February, 2016
- 2016-Jan-29: Designing for Two Characters
- 2016-Feb-05: Implementing Two Characters
- 2016-Feb-12: Coming Soon: Sleuthhounds - The Valentine’s Vendetta
- 2016-Feb-14: Announcing: Sleuthhounds - The Valentine’s Vendetta
- Valentine’s themed mystery adventure game. Because nothing says l’amour like l’murder.
- Pureluck Homes and Jane Ampson together for the first time.
- A variety of puzzles and lateral leaps in logic challenge your wits not your reflexes.
- Classic point-n-click interface leaves your other hand free for Valentine’s chocolates (mm, chocolate!).
- Create the ideal challenge for you through the use of different difficulty settings, a hotspot highlighter, and a built in hint system.
- Unlock achievements and special features to extend your Sleuthhounds experience.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10
- CPU: Pentium 3 1.2 GHz, Athlon equivalent, or better
- RAM: 256 MB
- Graphics: Hardware Accelerated with full OpenGL 1.2 support (ATI Rage 128, ATI Radeon, nVidia GeForce 2, or better)
- Sound: 100% DirectX compatible sound card
- Hard Drive: 84 MB free disk space for install
- Input Devices: 100% Windows compatible mouse or single touch based PC
Click to view larger.