Pureluck Homes has been abducted! He awakens from a chloroform induced stupor to find himself trapped in a dungeon. The only way out: an open hatch in the ceiling above, tantalizingly beyond his reach.
The Unlocked Room is a demo for a forthcoming, much larger Sleuthhounds game. Unlike most conventional demos, which have you repeat a part of the main game, The Unlocked Room is its own self contained adventure that serves as a preface to what’s to come.
Can you guide the dauntless detective to freedom? Can you learn the identity of the one behind Homes’s capture? And whatever happened to the invitation to Homes’s next big case?
Released March 2015
- Point-n-click adventure game that can be played one handed, leaving your other hand free for munchies.
- Introducing the first sleuthhound: Pureluck Homes.
- Multiple control schemes tailored to playing by mouse OR on touch based tablets. You decide!
- Different difficulty settings, hotspot highlighter, and built in hint system allow you to control how challenging the, er, challenge is.
- Standalone adventure demo means no spoiling the main game when it arrives.
- Over one character* and over two rooms of sleuthing challenges provides minutes of entertainment!
(*includes Pureluck Homes himself)
- Unique clue connecting challenges allow you to get inside the head (ew!) of the famed detective.
- Multiple achievements and special feature unlocks will keep you coming back to prove you are the greatest sleuthhound.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8
- CPU: Pentium 3 1.2 GHz, Athlon equivalent, or better
- RAM: 256 MB
- Graphics: Hardware Accelerated with full OpenGL 1.2 support (ATI Rage 128, ATI Radeon, nVidia GeForce 2, or better)
- Sound: 100% DirectX compatible sound card
- Hard Drive: 48 MB free disk space for install
- Input Devices: 100% Windows compatible mouse or single touch based PC
Click to view larger.