An urgent summons brings detecting duo Pureluck Homes and Jane Ampson to Bram Tender’s annual Halloween party. But all is not fun and games as the party goers – employees at Tender's Novelty Co. – are in danger of being…or-elsed.
Our peerless private investigators must put a stop to practical jokes gone too far: itching powder allergies, critical banana slippage, silly string suffocation, and chattering vampire teeth. Can they save the day, win the Halloween contests, and ferret out the perpetrator all before the party ends with a bang?
Take on the roles of Pureluck Homes and Jane Ampson in this haunting case.
Released October, 2016
- 2016-Mar-18: A Sleuthhounds Trick or Treat in March?
- 2016-Apr-15: Using Game Tech Creatively
- 2016-Jun-24: Sleuthhounds Animations? Check, Check, Not Check
- 2016-Jul-29: Adding 3D to a 2D Game
- 2016-Aug-05: Sleuthhounds, Top Priority
- 2016-Aug-12: Puzzle Wrangling
- 2016-Aug-26: Crowd Considerations
- 2016-Sep-09: Halloween End to End
- 2016-Sep-16: What's in a Name?
- 2016-Sep-23: Life of the Party
- 2016-Sep-30: Cutting through Cutscenes
- 2016-Oct-07: Halloween Countdown
- 2016-Oct-21: Nice to Haves, the Final Polish
- 2016-Oct-28: Coming Soon: Sleuthhounds – The Halloween Deception
- 2016-Oct-31: Announcing: Sleuthhounds – The Halloween Deception
- 2017-Oct-27: The Halloween Deception – Post Mortem, Part 1
- 2017-Nov-03: The Halloween Deception – Post Mortem, Part 2
- Halloween themed mystery adventure game.
- Dress the part with new costumes for Pureluck Homes and Jane Ampson.
- An assortment of puzzles to trick and treat your wits.
- Win a variety of Halloween contests based on extensive minutes of research.
- Traditional point-n-click interface leaves your other hand free for Halloween candy, candy, candy!
- Tailor the challenge to be just right for you with different difficulty settings, a hotspot highlighter, and a built in hint system.
- Achievements, collectibles, and special features make for additional treats in this Halloween romp.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core 2 1.7 GHz, AMD Athlon 2400 2.0 GHz, or better
- RAM: 256 MB
- Graphics: Hardware Accelerated with full OpenGL 1.2 support (1.4 support recommended; ATI/AMD Radeon, nVidia GeForce 3, or better)
- Sound: 100% DirectX compatible sound card
- Hard Drive: 164 MB free disk space for install
- Input Devices: 100% Windows compatible mouse or single touch based PC
Click to view larger.