Aviatrix and adventurer Amelia Deerhart is in search of glory and fortune. But when the lost temple of Auctor failed to produce any treasure, her hired treasure hunters tied her up and left her behind. Help guide Amelia free from her plight and maybe, just maybe, find the hidden idol of Auctor as well.
Note: Amelia Deerhart and the Elemental Temple was created in three days for the thirty-sixth installment of the Ludum Dare game jam. As such it has unrefined edges, less detailed visuals, no sounds, and quite possibly a bug or two. Just FYI.
Released September 2016
- Watch Umbrella Terms' Sleuthhounds series review that includes Amelia Deerhart and the Elemental Temple.
- Amelia Deerhart – from The Cursed Cannon – in her first solo adventure.
- A challenging escape from an ancient temple.
- Classic point-n-click adventure game. Left-click to interact. Right-click to examine.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP or later
- CPU: Pentium 3 1.2 GHz, Athlon equivalent, or better
- RAM: 256 MB
- Graphics: Hardware Accelerated with full OpenGL 1.4 support (ATI Radeon, nVidia GeForce 5, or better)
- Hard Drive: 21 MB free disk space for install
- Input Devices: 100% Windows compatible mouse or single touch based PC
Click to view larger.